Embassy of the United States of America 2022 Foreign Student (Thai) Intern Program
The 2022 Foreign National Student (Thai) Intern Program will be offered for two (2) sessions.
Session 1: From April 4, 2022 through May 27, 2022
Session 2: From June 6, 2022 through July 29, 2022
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
• Be a Thai citizen;
• Be a full-time third or fourth year undergraduate student at an accredited university located in Thailand, with at least one semester remaining before graduation/certification;
• Minimum 2.80 GPA;
• Possess good working knowledge of English; and
• Complete a security clearance (after selection).
1. First submit the FNSIP Application Form.
2. Then email (Subject Line: First Name – Last Name and Position Number) the following attachments (in PDF format only) to email@example.com by November 7th, 2021.
a. Verification of student status
c. Thai ID card
Interested students can apply only one session for up to 3 positions.
Work Hours: 40 hours/week
This is unpaid job
No housing or other allowances provided for students from other provinces
After selection, selected students are required to pass security clearances. Therefore, they are required to be physically in country during these clearance processes
For additional information, please contact HR Operations Center at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02-205-4570.